Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brick By Boring Brick

I have added a new member to the small list of Celebrity Crushes!

Let's see who is currently in the bag:
+ Janet Hsieh - violinist, model, TRAVELLER
+ Kate Miccuci - awesomely cute Singer!

and the new addition to the team!

Ba da pap, pa da pa pa da
Ba da pap pap, pa da pa pum...

HAYLEY NICHOLE WILLAIMS!

Hell yeah! lead singer of PARAMORE

speaking of raising in status, Paramore has joined my list of all time favourite band/group/artists, with the likes of Fall Out Boy, and John Mayer!

Hello all! Been trying to keep up with my emails, whole bunch to reply, haha, but its so much better cuz i can take my time, and can keep the emails for long periods of time, just hope they aren't decaying in my inbox. but no worry, they are all safely Starred away, for easy reference, and hopefully prompt replying.

depending on what time you read this, i may or may not have finished changing my blog layout, will get right to it after this!

Paramore is coming at a great time when i'm totally filled with raw restless energy. really wanna get out there and take the world by storm. haha, i love "Riot!"s explanation "a sudden outburst of uncontrolled emotion" nice!

Let's recap the week!
Monday - Gym with Jeremy, finally a chance to talk to him! but sadly, the gym wasn't as well equipped as hoped, will have to get back to SRC soon...
Tuesday- Japanese Lesson 2, its starting to get interesting, but since its only once a week, i'm getting a little impatient.
Wednesday - IPSC ended on Tuesday, so this would be my first day back in camp in a while. woo~ what a truckload of things to deal with. so just went home and rested for the night instead of usual wednesday night soccer.
Thursday - i'm truly lucky to have friends that respond to my sudden whims of movie watching, thanks Theo! great company to watch with :)
Friday - another day of rest!

The weekend was an interesting one, leaving me with a few things to think about.

Here was the plan -
Saturday
Morn - NUS Open House
Afternoon - Patapon Mission
Night - Help mum with Make-A-Wish Flag day money counting stuff

Sunday
Morn - NTU Open House
Afternoon - Canoe Polo
Night - rest

Saturday i went for the NUS Open house, to figure out that NTU Open house is only 1 day, so i missed my chance to go. but i guess its okay, since i was there mainly for the people, got a chance to talk to Jane Nad and Sian, and Wendy later on. they really are making me consider BlueBlood, just because, haha. Then got the time for the flashmob wrong by an hour... an hour late... oh well, so straight to Make-A-Wish Flag Day money counting, and helped out there, got to know a few new friends! So it was all good!

Lazy sunday morning with alot of FlashForward watching. Then down to town to meet Varun and Fidot to shop for Var's Comms Ball, and found that Fidot is interested in Scuba Diving in Malaysia too! looks like the May plans may actually materialise!

I found myself starting some conversations, but my eyes couldn't help but stray away and look at faces of strangers walking by. I'm not sure why, but it seems like something i have been doing alot of recently. Almost like i am looking for someone, but who? hmm...

stupid Jon Chan, "I need a chick"-rubbish.

What am i doing man, why do i feel so restless despite doing things that i want to do. i'm not unhappy, just unsatisfied.

I wish my Paramore Passion came earlier!!! dammit, Paramore just came AND LEFT SINGAPORE! don't know when they will ever come back again :'( but i shall pacify myself with their new album Brand New Eyes, if my budget allows for it.

Upcoming for March!
Makan Drama
Kayaking Expedition
KR Hall Production

I hope i've got some direction and not just flailing around >.< sigh

3 comments:

Varun said...

RE:kayaking expe.

where what when! can i join?

Jonathan Heng said...

Shat. missed the Deadline... you got anymore of such lobangs?

Varun said...

im taking up 3 star course at the first chance i get. as for expes, i only know of those official ones organised by Water Venture...can get to know more if you kayak at changi or pasir ris often.