Friday, March 05, 2010

Little Men, Big Generals

Bus trips home are a great time to get my blogging done, especially when the night is still fray in my mind.

Tonight was Dinner and adventure with Bernice! Dinner was some guidance from hungrygowhere.com, but a little side-tracked to a nice little Thai place at Sunshine Plaza.

It was a nice dinner, but a little hard to eat with this great big swollen lump on my lip >.< went to play soccer with the camp guys yesterday (always fun as always) but a little uncontrolled runnig, sudden stopping and face planting into a concrete wall, left me with a cut on my lip, a forth finger on my right hand unable to close, toe pain and back pain. Still... Totally worth it, lol.

Anyway, surprisingly filling dinner for a reasonable price, but had to save space for Rochore Tau Huay! Just had it with the ORD personnel on monday, but I was thrusting for a second round, so thought'd i'd bring Ber there too, and explore the general Dhoby Ghaut area in the meantime :)

But that was part of the killing time before going to check out Jackie Chan's latest movie (that doesn't suck, I'm looking at you 'Spy Next Door') Little Big Soldier.

1) I love Jackie Chan movies :) the fighting is always creative and hilarious
2) I love Olden China type films, so grand and usually uses history to bring out meaning and emotion
3) I enjoyed the movie thoroughly, and was glad to share it with Ber :D

What a fun night! It usually is with the 2 of us, let's expand our 'Adventure Gang'! Next up: may travelling plans!



No comments: